Vast and versatile experience and work history in energy sector
Project development, customer service, business development
Planning energy solutions, technology evaluation, project development, organizing heating plant operation.
Organizing the supply of energy wood, pneumatic transport of woodchips and pellets (pneumatic blowing technology).
Converting from oil to bioenergy, small scale CHP, energy efficiency.
Etelä-Pohjanmaan Voima Oy, Pohjolan Voima Oy, Teollisuuden Voima Oy, Voimavasu Oy, Vaskiluodon Voima Oy, Mäntän Energia Oy, Jyväskylän Voima Oy, Kuuhankalämpö Oy, EKO Energiapalvelut ETK Oy.
Forssan Energia Oy, Voimavasu Oy, Lieksan Lämpö Oy, Tohman Lämpö Oy.
Hämeenkyrö, Hyvinkää, Lohja.
Business strategy and business plans, utilizing bio-oil in replacing heating oil with pyrolysis oil, mobile woodchip heating units and pneumatic woodchip logistic system for small scale heating plants.
M.Sc Petri Heinonen, Jyväskylä, Finland. Mobile phone +358 400 340 319, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- EKO Energiapalvelut ETK Oy, managing director
- Kuuhankalämpö Oy, managing director 2013 – 2016
- Lämpösi Oy, partner, managing director
- Sähkösi Oy, partner, managing director
- Vapo Heat & Power, Business unit director
- More than 20 years’ experience in several positions in energy production and electricity market in power companies Etelä-Pohjanmaan Voima Oy, Vastiluodon Voima Oy and Etelä-Pohjanmaan Alueverkko Oy in managing and expert activities.
M.Sc Markku Miettinen, Jyväskylä, Finland. Mobile phone +358 400 342 853, email: email@example.com
- EKO Energiapalvelut ETK Oy, board member
- Lämpösi Oy, partner, chairman of the board
- Sähkösi Oy, partner, chairman of the board
- Vapo Oy, R&D activities. Last position in Vapo Oy project manager in the Forest BtL biodiesel project
- Vapo Heat & Power business unit, R&D director
- Manager of the Heat and Power business - 2013
- Establisher of the Vapo Oy Heat business activities in early 1990’s
- Technical Research Centre of Finland (VTT) in, Jyväskylä. Project manager and team leader in combustion technology and energy economy studies.
- EKO Energiapalvelut ETK Oy was established in 2014 to supply heating services by renewable energy sources in Finland.
- EKO Energiapalvelut ETK Oy offers and carries out turn-key heating solutions for municipalities, industry and large buildings. The first DH project was in Konginkangas, City of Äänekoski.
- The services provided by the company
- Developing energy projects
- Investing and financing heating system projects
- Organizing the operation of heat production
- Planning and construction of DH networks related to heat production
- Mertala Innovations Oy
- Rautaseiska Oy